Welcome

Family and Friends glad you stopped by. Hope you enjoy our adventures and family happenings. We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment even if it has nothing to do with what the post is about.


Friday, December 12, 2008

A Thing about E


Let me begin by saying he really doesn't care about this picture. He cringes every time I bring it up. He is one opinionated boy. He let you know exactly what he is thinking. Last night Chad and I were talking and then in comes the Eliers and says that the only reason for us having babies is so we can make them into football players. Then he left to get ready for practice.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I guess that is why you have all boys!

The pictures from the Wild Animal Park are gorgeous! Good thing we made it out there before all this rain!