Welcome

Family and Friends glad you stopped by. Hope you enjoy our adventures and family happenings. We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment even if it has nothing to do with what the post is about.


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Day at Disneyland

Last Saturday Owey and I went to Disneyland. Just the two of us. A mommy and me day. Our main motive was to go see Mitch parade down main street with the high school band. It was so much fun to see him but after it was all O's day. We had lot's of fun together. His highlight was seeing HO HO HO ( translation : Santa Claus) . Here is a clip of our day!



2 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Scarcy Family said...

I'm so glad to see Chad in the picture, great picture of you guys. HOw fun, I miss disneyland. Brooklyn had a blast when she went with Pat. Yes, we arrived safely...i'll post more about it on our blog as soon as things die down. Who knows if that'll ever happen!!!