While Mitchell had his week at boyscout camp the rest of us went to cub scout daycamp. Eli the cub scout, Anton and Owen were tag-a-longs and I got to help with dinner one day and then I worked with Eli's group as a leader for the rest of the week. Day camp went from 3pm to 8pm everyday from Monday to Friday. We had a lot of fun and Eli got a lot of his Bear done. We look forward to doing this next year.
Welcome
Family and Friends glad you stopped by. Hope you enjoy our adventures and family happenings. We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment even if it has nothing to do with what the post is about.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Under the Sea - Day camp
While Mitchell had his week at boyscout camp the rest of us went to cub scout daycamp. Eli the cub scout, Anton and Owen were tag-a-longs and I got to help with dinner one day and then I worked with Eli's group as a leader for the rest of the week. Day camp went from 3pm to 8pm everyday from Monday to Friday. We had a lot of fun and Eli got a lot of his Bear done. We look forward to doing this next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment